Our news editors obtained a quote from the research, "Here, the authors describe a novel tool chain called web services property sequence chart monitor to monitor temporal, timing and probabilistic properties in composite service based on scenario-based property specifications called property sequence chart, timed property sequence chart and probabilistic timed property sequence chart, respectively. The tool chain provides a completely graphical front-end that eliminates the need to deal with any particular textual and logical formalism. Furthermore, the framework and implementation detail of the tool chain are also presented."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Finally, the feasibility and usability of the tool have been validated by the case studies and performance measurement."
For more information on this research see: Web services property sequence chart monitor: a tool chain for monitoring BPEL-based web service composition with scenario-based specifications.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.