The abstract of the patent published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office states: "Embodiments of the present invention describe a fully homomorphic encryption scheme using a "bootstrapable" homomorphic encryption scheme that evaluate a function f when f is the encryption schemes own decryption function. Specifically, the fully homomorphic encryption scheme uses the "bootstrapable" homomorphic encryption scheme to determine the decryption function to decrypt data encrypted under the fully homomorphic encryption scheme."
The patent application was filed on
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option