Early adopters and gadget freaks are electrified by the news that LED strips that can be controlled from your mobile device are finally available to the public, with the launch of the new Chameleon LED Strip on FundAnything.com/chameleon.
“After an intense process of research and design, we’re now ready to present a new lighting experience to the public," explains
The new Chameleon technology is simple to use, but deceptively sophisticated. The 10-foot adhesive-backed LED strips attach easily to any surface. They are then connected to a Chameleon Controller - a box that controls the color of the LED lights, and controlled by smartphones using Bluetooth.
In late 2012, the company started to develop the Chameleon smartphone-controlled LED lighting. Since then, the founders have underwritten the development of this revolutionary product. Now, with an indication of strong market demand, they’re turning to crowdfunding at FundAnything.com to fund mass production.
Unlike most innovations found on crowdfunding sites, the Chameleon smartphone-controlled LED strip has been tested and approved, and now 500 units are ready to ship to contributors on FundAnything.com/chameleon. Once the campaign reaches its goal, the company will produce more of these sets.
“Our Chameleon smartphone-controlled LED strip doesn’t need a base station or internet connection," explains Lakits. “All you do is stick the LED-strip wherever you want and download the free app from Google Play or the Apple iTunes Store. People instantly fall in love with all the beautiful colors,” he said.
This energy-efficient Chameleon smartphone-controlled LED strip is controlled by either Android devices, Apple iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad4, or iPad mini. Using Bluetooth 4.0 technology, people can control the color, brightness and timer for the LED strips, right from the palm of their hand.
“People are amazed at how much fun it is to use your mobile device to control one million colors, including a brilliant white light. With so many choices, suddenly plain white light seems really old and boring!” says Lakits.
Gotta have ‘em? The revolutionary Chameleon smartphone-controlled LED strip is available for a limited time to people who contribute to the campaign. To learn more, visit FundAnything.com/chameleon.
Journalists interested in interviewing BlueBulb CEO
Chameleon RGB LED strip controller technical specs:
• Supply voltage: DC 12V
• Output voltage: DC 12V
• Output channels: 3 (RGB)
• LED strip interface type: common anode
• Max. current per channel:10A
• Communication Interface: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
• Dimensions: 50x35x22 mm
• Cable length: 2x150 mm
• Connector type: 4-pin precision female header (2.54 mm)
• Power consumption:0.1W
• iOS Application available in the
• Android app will be available in
• Free Wireless control from your smartphone without losing your WiFi internet connection
• Point to Point communication
• No settings or network management required
• Ultra-Fast connectivity
• Several Chameleon controllers can be used in the same location at once
• Colored lighting according to your mood
• Compatible with most RGB LED strips available on the market
• Easy installation
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11053452.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects