Currently, through its ThinkPad series,
As for Asustek and Acer, since both players have a lot of experience in hardware manufacturing, they are currently focusing on supplying hardware products to small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) and will gradually move tto target large enterprises as well as government and education procurement orders.
Samsung is currently the largest vendor in the smartphone industry and the second largest in the tablet industry. Its entry into the enterprise market should allow the
Through the Knox, a company will be able to limit its employees' smartphone functions including wireless connection and camera. The sources expect such a solution to help boost the BYOD trend and relatively benefit Samsung.
Samsung has also reportedly landed education procurement orders from the
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs