Safaricom has donated mini GSM network equipment for the
The donation entails a full GSM equipment suite consisting of among others a base station, microwave link and switches which will be used to establish a functional GSM network and transmission system to be used during practical lessons by students taking courses in mobile communication, data communication and transmission courses.
The system will enable students to initiate and terminate a phone call, enable data transfer and basically conduct any services that Safaricom is capable of making for academic purposes thus preparing them adequately for a career in telecommunications engineering. JKUAT's Vice Chancellor Prof.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status