Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "Accesses to data and resources are ruled by the policy decision point (PDP), which relies on the eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) standard language for specifying access rights. In this study, the authors propose a testing strategy for automatically deriving test requests from a XACML policy and describe their pilot experience in test automation using this strategy."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Considering a real two-level PDP implemented for health data security, the authors compare the effectiveness of the test plan automatically derived with the one derived by a standard manual testing process."
For more information on this research see: Automated testing of eXtensible Access Control Markup Language-based access control systems.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A. Bertolino,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal