Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "In this sense, numerical modelling of these systems can be a powerful tool for reducing their cost. The present work aims at modelling molten salt tanks by proposing a parallel modular object-oriented methodology which considers the different elements of the storage (e.g. tank walls, insulation material, tank foundation, molten salt storage media, etc.) as independent systems. Each of these elements can be solved independently and using different levels of modelling (from global to fully three-dimensional models), while at the same time they are linked to each other through their boundary conditions."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The mathematical models used, together with some illustrative examples of the application of the proposed methodology, are presented and discussed in detail."
For more information on this research see: Modular object-oriented methodology for the resolution of molten salt storage tanks for CSP plants.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from I. Rodriguez, Termo Fluids SL,
Keywords for this news article include: Spain,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women