"The early clinical development landscape continues to increase in complexity as candidate drug molecules and their biological targets become more complex and Phase I studies move into patient populations," said
Survey respondents with responsibility and decision-making authority for Phase I study conduct and outsourcing activities selected Quintiles as the preferred provider among all Clinical Research Organization (CROs). They also ranked Quintiles as the most frequently cited service provider that biopharmaceutical companies turn to for complex studies, with therapeutic expertise, scientific knowledge, access to patient populations, patient/volunteer recruitment strategy, prior positive experience and overall value among the most important attributes for selecting a provider for complex studies.
More information about the ISR report is available at http://www.isrreports.com/product/2013-phase-i-study-trends-and-market-outlook/. About Quintiles
Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for Quintiles.
Keywords for this news article include: Quintiles, Clinical Research.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today