Contract notice: Provision of Ultrasonic microscope
Ultrasonic microscope : Fraunhofer IZM a Scanning Acoustic Microscope (SAM) is acquired as part of an investment measure. It will replace a previously existing one hand, and not the actual technical status similar system, on the other hand, it should comply with the new requirements of the technological research in the fields of electronics, photonics, MEMS packaging and in general the development of semiconductor products. It is planned to use the system, in particular for high resolution imaging of internal structures in system-in-package SiP and components of microelectronics and MEMS. Mainly to defects such as delaminations, voids and cracks caused by technological processes, and the systems under test conditions, be detected and quantified. The system objective is to identify vertical and lateral resolution of the increasing miniaturization of electronic and sensor systems take into account. Both excellent hardware-page resolution and supporting software solutions in the A-scan interpretation should serve this purpose. It is planned to make available to the acquirer SAM to a wider audience. According to usability and functionality of the system both beginning users as well as users should correspond with extended background. The system is used in technological research, ie it will not be focused to specific fixed applications. Nevertheless, it is set to a value automate the scanning process.
Time limit for receipt of requests for documents or for accessing documents:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up:
Tender documents : T17764757.html
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.