Last year, the operator first introduced commercial LTE services for its postpaid mobile phone and broadband subscribers. In April, 2012 Smart publicized the availability of the first prepaid LTE Sims for broadband devices like dongles and tablets.
Now, the firm has introduced a prepaid Sim card for prepaid phones, comprising call and text services.
Smart vends a dual-cut micro Sim for LTE-capable handsets with regular or micro Sim slots, which costs
The packages give unlimited LTE browsing.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- Budget Bargain Elusive as Time Runs Out