New features in EzPaycheck payroll software from Halfpricesoft.com include multiple reporting options that make this already easy to utilize paycheck software ideally suited for customers running a small to midsized business. Customers can now run a variety of detailed and summarized reports, export data, or just view lists for informational and tax reporting purposes.
“Updates to our small business payroll software includes more flexible report options in ezPaycheck, that will allow customers run the business with peace of mind,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy can go online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and download the payroll accounting software. The download includes the full version of the paycheck software along with a sample database. The sample database allows new customers to try all of ezPaycheck’s exciting features, including the intuitive graphical interface, without wasting time entering data.
Small businesses will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
• Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions
• Easily calculates differential pay
• Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks
• Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
• Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax,
• Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously
• Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3 -Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge
-Supports network access
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Payroll-Software/Paycheck-Options/prweb11040552.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse