The number of Android-powered devices in the Life:) network increased almost 3-fold year-on-year to 797,000, the company said. The number of iOS smartphones grew 2-fold to 232,000, while Windows-powered smartphones in the Life:) network amounted to 74,000.
Around 64,000 Life:) customers used OS Bada smartphones at end-June. The number of smartphones based on the Symbian OS decreased by 1.2 times on the annual base to 596,000. Internet traffic in the Life:) network grew by 76 percent compared to the same period of 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter