Hartley brings more than a decade of experience in enterprise software sales, and federal product and marketing strategy development. Prior to joining
“Optio Labs is setting a new standard in the mobile marketplace because its technologies offer unprecedented security on Android smartphones and tablets, as well as sophisticated contextual awareness,” Hartley said. “The company is well positioned to serve commercial and Federal enterprises as its team can solve real-world challenges in mobile computing faster, and at a lower cost, than its competitors.”
OptioCore is the company’s flagship product, providing the ability to fully control the way an Android device is used. The system eliminates the need for manual and written security policies that rely on a device’s user to implement the protocols. With OptioCore, a security policy can be created and implemented through an easy-to-use interface.
Two of the company’s other products include OptioSwap and OptioAnalyze. OptioSwap allows Android device users to separate personal and work information by creating independent profiles on a single device, each with their own set of security policies. OptioAnalyze monitors a device and detects when new viruses are present.
“Optio Labs was formed around groundbreaking technologies developed at
For more information about
About Allied Minds
Allied Minds is a U.S. investment firm that deploys private equity to form, fund, manage and build start-ups based on early-stage technologies developed at renowned U.S. universities and federal research institutions. Allied Minds serves as a diversified holding company that supports its businesses with capital, management and shared services and is the premier investment firm to utilize this novel and fully integrated approach to technology commercialization. For more information, visit www.alliedminds.com.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers