Notice of information collection.
Citation: "78 FR 52215"
Document Number: "Notice: 13-098"
DATES: All comments should be submitted within 30 calendar days from the date of this publication.
ADDRESSES: Interested persons are invited to submit written comments on the proposed information collection to the
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Requests for additional information or copies of the information collection instrument(s) and instructions should be directed to
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: This collection provides a means by which
II. Method of Collection
The current, paper-based reporting system ensures the protection of a submitters anonymity and secure submission of the report by way of the
Title: NASA Safety Reporting System.
OMB Number: 2700-0063.
Type of review: Extension of a currently approved collection.
Affected Public: Business or other for-profit.
Number of Respondents: 75.
Responses per Respondent: 1.
Annual Responses: 75.
Hours per Request: 15 min.
Annual Burden Hours: 19.
Frequency of Report: As needed.
IV. Request for Comments
Comments are invited on: (1) Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of
Comments submitted in response to this notice will be summarized and included in the request for OMB approval of this information collection. They will also become a matter of public record.
NASA PRA Clearance Officer.
[FR Doc. 2013-20518 Filed 8-21-13;
BILLING CODE 7510-13-P
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves