Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Comparison of the results obtained on a silver macroelectrode and silver nanoparticles indicates that, for the silver nanoparticles and particle coverages (0.035%-0.457%) employed in this study, the ORR electrode kinetics is slower and the production of hydrogen peroxide larger on the glassy carbon-supported nanoparticles than on bulk silver."
For more information on this research see: Performance of silver nanoparticles in the catalysis of the oxygen reduction reaction in neutral media: Efficiency limitation due to hydrogen peroxide escape.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include: Gases,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.