This year's AAPM&R Annual Assembly and Technical Exhibition (http://www.aapmr.org/assembly/Pages/default.aspx) will be held in
For distribution in
"With Ambu on our team, Intronix can now provide clinician customers with
Friedman continued: "We wish to extend an invitation to all attending clinicians and academics to visit us at Booth 709 to discuss the future of patient management. As a small company, we listen constantly, and we're always asking, 'how do we make this better, faster, less complicated, more reliable?' We always prioritize the application of our products, not just the theory, and look for the solutions, big and small, that make real differences for clinicians who treat injury or illness, non-surgically, to decrease pain and restore function."
The AAPM&R Annual Assembly and Technical Exhibition provides an exceptional opportunity for networking and education among physical medicine practitioners and medical device manufacturers. Among the elite biomedical firms attending this year's event are Botox® maker
A perennial attendee at the annual assembly, Intronix has established a sterling reputation as an innovative and responsive medical device designer. The AAPM&R event, among other significant trade shows, allows the company to speak directly to its customers and build upon that constructive feedback.
Keywords for this news article include: Pain, Nervous System Diseases, Neurologic Manifestations,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?