It will allow
The VX Clinical Assistant gives healthcare facilities, including hospitals and clinics, the ability to interface and team up with medical professionals anywhere in the world, by using
The unit permits the distribution of virtual medical care through high-definition videoconferencing and real-time transmission of key diagnostics, ranging from ultrasounds to blood pressure readings.
"The VX Clinical Assistant is a marvel of medical technology, but its ability to help doctors in remote areas to diagnose, treat and monitor patients can be compromised by the absence of reliable terrestrial connectivity," says
Access to quality healthcare continues to be a significant global challenge, due to the shortage of skilled medical workers and the lack of healthcare infrastructure in remote and isolated communities.
"Our collaboration with
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option