IC backend services companies, including
KYEC and Sigurd – two IC testing partners for
With sales to
KYEC is likely to post a 10% sequential gain in revenues in the third quarter, buoyed by increasing orders from the communication IC sector, offsetting the impact of a slight drop in LCD driver IC testing orders, indicated the sources.
The outlook for STATS ChipPAC Taiwan for the third quarter will also remain strong thanks to pull-in orders from TSMC, said the sources.
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics