HRPayrollSystems.net, HR's resource for HRIS systems, is happy to announce a new resource for HR professionals looking for new HR software—a free telephonic HR software search consultation. The consultation focuses on identifying the organization's unique HRIS needs and allows HR professionals to connect with the vendors who can meet those needs.
"I know from personal experience that searching for payroll system software vendors to evaluate can be a laborious process," said
The form to sign up for the HR software search consultation is very brief and available from HRPayrollSystems.net's home page.
About HRPayrollSystems.net: Owned and operated by HR, HRPayrollSystems.net is a free, BBB-certified website that helps HR professionals easily connect with HR software solutions. The website was founded by
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/HRsoftware/consultations/prweb11050838.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response