Gene By Gene has been providing BRCA1/2 tests to individuals outside the U.S. since 2012. Those tests are processed at the company's
Yesterday Gene By Gene also filed a declaration with the court outlining the details of its BRCA1/2 test, which it will continue to offer to the public.
Greenspan added, "We look forward to a swift resolution of this litigation to level the playing field for test providers, and to enable greater numbers of people to benefit from the genomics revolution."
Keywords for this news article include: BRCA1, Legal Issues,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign