The release builds on the existing Follr business network and follows the company’s recent “Universal Content Sharing” announcement.
The new functionality provides a way for Follr users to create an event and, having uploaded an attendee list, send out auto-created invitations. The invitations can be edited enabling custom messaging and branding so that attendees receive a personalized and identifiable email. A registration link associates attendees with the event and once registered all attendees benefit from the entire Follr feature set including the ability to tell their story via a Digital Identity Website. Event administrators are able to sort attendee lists by status, tags, links, connections and Follr score ensuring they can analyze attendee networking behavior. They are also able to proactively make introductions using a matchmaker system.
Prior to an event people attending are able to see who is attending, connect with them and request a meeting. Response confirmations are provided through email and the Follr business network. A high level of automation is provided including pre-filled first name, last name and email address resulting in a simple and quick registration process.
“As a people centric open social network it’s important that we continue to add functionality that makes Follr a single entry point for all online activity,” stated Follr CEO
Follr is a business network that includes networking tools for individuals and businesses. The software allows any person, company or brand to tell their story using a combination of personal or corporate history, social media profiles (
“This is a significant release, one of many we are working on as we continue to develop better business tools and assist people with smarter professional networking,” stated Follr Founder and Product Lead
Follr is funded through
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11046092.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise