The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Our results show that a readily available fuel can be used for enzymatic fuel cells, and will lead to new designs."
For more information on this research see: Starchy biomass-powered enzymatic biofuel cell based on amylases and glucose oxidase multi-immobilized bioanode. New Biotechnology, 2013;30(5):531-535. New Biotechnology can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Actor Gives Hispanic Voice to 'Walking with Dinosaurs'
- Free Social Media Marketing Seminar
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Trader Denies Rate-Rigging in LIBOR Scandal
- Falling Gas Costs Keep U.S. Consumer Prices Flat
- How Do You Store the Wind?
- Mandela, Walker Among Google's Top Searches
- Mega Millions Jackpot Climbs to $586 Million
- Budget Bill Passes Key Hurdle in Senate
- BlackBerry Sheds More Execs