The contract also includes repair services on two damaged Armored Personnel Carriers in the COLAR’s inventory, which consists of 39 COMMANDO Advanced APCs in operation with its
Since fielding its APCs in
The COMMANDO Advanced APC (http://www.textronmarineandland.com/products/commando-advanced) is an extended version of the Armored Security Vehicle, combat proven by the
Rigorously tested and proven in the toughest environments, the COMMANDO family of vehicles (http://www.textronmarineandland.com/sites/default/files/datashe ets/tmls-commando-family-of-vehicles.pdf) offers a range of protection options, unmatched on-road/off-road mobility and ample firepower. TM&LS produces four lines of COMMANDO four-wheeled vehicles – COMMANDO Utility, COMMANDO Advanced, COMMANDO Select and COMMANDO Elite.
As an end-to-end armored vehicle provider, TM&LS offers customers a wide range of COMMANDO products and services. Within the COMMANDO family of vehicle lines, TM&LS has recently developed an enhanced recapitalization solution for HMMWVs, a 4x4 mortar vehicle, and command and control integration. Coordinated logistics support ensures proper fielding, training, maintenance and related services throughout each vehicle’s life cycle. Media Contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- GM Stock Hits New High as U.S. Exit Nears
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges