Business phone services provider, One Stop Voice, announced it has completed a 98-phone Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) installation for new client Valley of the Sun Veterinary Investments. One Stop Voice replaced the on-premise phone system with a hosted VoIP solution.
Valley of the Sun Veterinary Investments (VOSVI) has multiple animal hospitals throughout
Requiring more efficient communication with clients and among the divisions, the hospital realized it had out-grown its current on-premise phone system. By upgrading to a hosted VoIP solution, the organization could leverage the latest technologies without a huge initial investment.
VOSVI evaluated five different providers that proposed solutions ranging from new on-premise equipment, VoIP phones and a combination of the two. After a thorough selection process, VOSVI chose to work with One Stop Voice.
“One Stop Voice, specifically the support team, has made a very difficult transition smooth and uneventful,” said
Six Stewart, IT manager for
The transition to the One Stop Voice solution involved the following:
• Replacing 98 phones and setting up nine different voice attendants for each of the nine divisions of
• Programming all phones with unique phone numbers and speed dials.
• Conducting over 50 hours of end-user training so employees became fully versed in how to use the phones.
• Restructuring nine different LAN networks to work with the VoIP phones.
• Cleaning up the server rack and organizing the server room for easy use.
“One Stop Voice migrated the
“The new system has allowed nine different divisions to run independently, yet still have the ability to work and communicate with each other as one hospital,” continued Simon. “We also were challenged by working with multiple IT professionals who all had different LAN configurations and hardware. Our technicians were able to meet each IT tech’s needs without causing any loss of Internet, Intranet or phone access.”
For more information, contact One Stop Voice at 1-877-553-6000 or visit http://www.OneStopVoice.com.
About One Stop Voice
One Stop Voice was founded in 2008 and provides quality low cost
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/one-stop-voice/animal-hospital-voip/prweb11046489.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits