"A Framework for Aviation Cybersecurity" outlines the existing and evolving cyber threat to the world's
"The Framework stresses the need for the world's aviation community to establish a cohesive cybersecurity regime, in particular by: establishing a single framework for cybersecurity throughout the ecosystem; establishing a protocol for communicating the threats and building enhanced situational awareness throughout the aviation enterprise; strengthening defensive systems and defining design and operational principles for them; providing cohesive situational response; identifying and developing ongoing research and development priorities; and building a culture of unified collaboration and cooperation between governments and private entities."
For further information on the paper or its recommendations, please contact
AIAA is the world's largest technical society dedicated to the global aerospace profession. With more than 35,000 individual members worldwide, and 100 corporate members, AIAA brings together industry, academia, and government to advance engineering and science in aviation, space, and defense. For more information, visit www.aiaa.org.
Keywords for this news article include: Aviation, Aerospace,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.