The company fell short of
Misek said it will be tough for the company to grow significantly in 2014 and there doesn't appear to be much on the horizon to give it a boost.
Like many PC makers,
Citi analyst Jim Suva backed his "Buy" rating for HP stock, saying that the company's turn-around story remains intact. HP shares have gained nearly 80 percent since the start of this year.
In premarket trading,
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up