Wishpond, the platform that makes it easy to run social media marketing campaigns, leapfrogs 76 places in one year on the Techvibes 100/ Canadian Startup Index.
Techvibes publishes regular updates of the fastest growing companies in
“I believe in making online marketing easy, for every business and every language” said Ali Tajsekandar, CEO of Wishpond, “We continue to experience solid growth in the booming online and social media marketing space. Our momentum is fuelled by continuous product innovation and international expansion.”
Wishpond is perpetually developing new tools and product improvements to be the best in bringing easy-to-use marketing apps to businesses small and large. Marketers worldwide can create, launch and manage social campaigns in minutes through the Wishpond Social Marketing Suite.
Wishpond has seen a 12-fold increase in customer signups year-to-date, with over 50,000 clients worldwide, and 1,000’s of new businesses signing up weekly.
Wishpond is one of the world’s largest social media marketing software platforms, with over 50,000 business customers worldwide. Wishpond’s Social Marketing Suite is designed to empower businesses to attract, engage, understand and grow their customer base across mobile, social, online and local channels, and in 44 languages. Wishpond's Social Marketing Suite combines best-of-breed social promotion and sophisticated real-time analytics in one complete easy to use and deploy platform.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11046522.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill