In terms of the deal, Metra will distribute and provide technical support to Vision Solutions' Double-Take products in the
Metra said the new partnership is expected to spark innovation by maximising the product development talents and resources at both companies.
"With high availability (HA) and DR solutions becoming more and more critical to how businesses and governments deliver and manage IT services, it is a natural step for Metra to forge an alliance with Vision Solutions in this exciting field," said Khot.
Vision Solutions said it is confident Metra will be an important addition to its existing distribution partners in the
According to the DR solutions vendor, Metra was selected because of its strength and reach to different channel segments that include systems integrators, IT dealers and corporate resellers.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill