Sony Network Entertainment International and Pitchfork Media Inc. are teaming up to offer music fans the chance to win a trip to France to attend the Pitchfork Music Festival Paris, while exploring new music via playlists created by the Pitchfork editorial staff on the Music Unlimited service.
According to a release, in its third year, the Pitchfork Music Festival Paris runs from October 31 through November 2, at Paris' Grande Halle de La Villette and features artists including The Knife, Hot Chip, Deerhunter, Warpaint, The Haxan Cloak, Junip, and more. Through September 30, fans can enter to win a flyway package that includes tickets to the festival, roundtrip flight, and accommodations for two by signing up for the promotion online.
The company said that after entering the contest and dreaming about winning a music-laden Parisian trip of a lifetime, fans can check out the Pitchfork Paris playlist on Music Unlimited with a 30- day free trial. A new feature to the service, the playlist section opens up a whole new way to discover great new music by giving users a taste of what's hot according to the experts, artists, and other music insiders. Be sure to keep an eye out for other Pitchfork playlists on Music Unlimited in the future.
The Music Unlimited service is a cloud-based digital music service that hosts a catalog of licensed songs.
Sony Entertainment Network is a destination for digital music, movies, games and more.
Sony Entertainment Network is a network platform that unifies Sony's digital entertainment experience across an ecosystem of Sony and non-Sony devices through a single account.
Pitchfork Media Inc. publishes Pitchfork.com, a guide to independent music and beyond.
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM