Free Malware Removal Service for MSPs and their Customers
Recently awarded an independent Virus Bulletin VB100 Award for
"Our free malware removal service for GFI MAX customers is not something that we have seen other vendors offer but it underscores our absolute confidence in the anti-malware technology that is provided by the VIPRE engine," said Dr.
In addition to its effectiveness against malware, the low-impact VIPRE anti-malware technology allows GFI MAX partners to minimize the overhead that the solution has on their customers' systems, ensuring that their end users remain productive as well as protected. For the MSP, deployment is the easiest in the industry via the integrated Competitive Agent Removal Tool (CART), which automates the removal of existing antivirus agents, freeing up resources within the MSP.
"VIPRE's easy deployment, small foot print and robust detections make it an ideal managed antivirus service for MSPs," said ThreatTrack Security Chief Executive Officer
The integration of VIPRE antivirus technology to the GFI MAX platform allows MSPs to further provide their customers with holistic management of their networks. In addition to managed antivirus, GFI MAX MSPs are equipped to provide remote monitoring and management, patch management and managed online backup from a single dashboard.
For a free trial of GFI MAX, please visit gfimax.com/trials
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors