According to market analysis firm GfK, Samsung secured a 19.1% market share in the
With consumer demand for connected devices rising in the region, connected smart cameras are becoming more popular amongst consumers that want to be able to share their visual content with friends and family, instantly.
The freedom of 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity is now an everyday necessity and over the past year smart cameras have prompted a new era of visual communications in the Gulf. The launch of the GALAXY Camerain the region last year marked the world's first connected camera featuring the Android™4.1 Jelly Bean operating system and 3G/ Wi-Fi connectivity.
The Samsung GALAXY Camera enables the user to enjoy shooting easy pro-like shots as well as high impact videos whilst instantly sharing them on various online platforms wherever and whenever the consumer wants. The ability to share a picture immediately after it has been taken, has in the past forced consumers to make do withlower spec smartphone cameras,but now the features of a professional camera are available with combined smart technology.
The Samsung NX300
Similarly the WB250F, which was unveiled in
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws