At the press conference, PPTV Founder and President, Mr.
Another highlight of "X-DAY" was the launch of PPTV's Multi-screen Interactive Entertainment Strategy. The strategy includes three stages. At the first stage, "Connect," direct content push between screens/devices has been accomplished. The keyword of the second stage is "integrate," when terminal advantages such as the mass storage capabilities of computers, the flexibility and efficiency of smart phones and pads, and the audio-visual effect of TVs will be fully integrated. PPLink is PPTV's latest accomplishment at this stage. At the third stage, the multi-screen strategy will be centered around the key phrase "multi-screen entertainment interaction platform". To PPTV, the evolution of "mobile video + social networking" will boost the user stickiness of the video platform.
PPTV attracts more than 300 million users on a monthly base. According to iResearch, it is also ranked No.1 in the mobile video space by both Daily Unique Viewers (DUV) and Daily Watching Hours (DWH). PPTV's mobile application is ranked
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL