The software enables users to convert messages in EML, EMLX and MSG formats used by various email clients, such as Live Mail, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, Outlook Express and The Bat!, into compacted and optimized Outlook PST files. Furthermore, the program can be used as a cross-conversion tool for all of the supported formats. Outlook Import Wizard comes with flexible email filtering options that include size, date of creation and attachment status, which makes it possible to import specific messages only. With 64-bit PST and batch processing support, the product is a powerful solution for processing large amounts of data coming from various sources into a single PST file.
“The recent release of Outlook Import Wizard is an important event for our company, since the product has enjoyed steady demand since day one,” explained
All interested parties can download the free demo version of the program from the official site of
Find more about our software at our Frequently Asked Questions page: http://www.outlookimport.com/faq/ .
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Importing-EML-files-into/Outlook/prweb11043089.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise