Beau Biden, eldest son of Vice President Joe Biden, underwent a "successful
procedure" at a Houston cancer center, the vice president's office said
The brief statement said Biden, 44, the Delaware attorney general, will "be discharged tomorrow and heading home to Delaware."
Beau Biden began undergoing tests at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Tuesday, the Houston Chronicle reported. He had visited hospitals in Chicago and Philadelphia in the past week.
Vice President Biden joined his son in Houston, the vice president's office said.
A statement from Beau Biden's office Monday said the attorney general was admitted to Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago last Wednesday after feeling weak and disoriented.
"The next morning, feeling better, he traveled to Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia to consult with his doctor about his earlier symptoms," the statement said.
Biden, who had what was described as a mild stroke in 2010, entered the Houston hospital "to investigate the cause of his symptoms," a Delaware Department of Justice statement said.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe