Beau Biden, eldest son of Vice President Joe Biden, underwent a "successful
procedure" at a Houston cancer center, the vice president's office said
The brief statement said Biden, 44, the Delaware attorney general, will "be discharged tomorrow and heading home to Delaware."
Beau Biden began undergoing tests at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Tuesday, the Houston Chronicle reported. He had visited hospitals in Chicago and Philadelphia in the past week.
Vice President Biden joined his son in Houston, the vice president's office said.
A statement from Beau Biden's office Monday said the attorney general was admitted to Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago last Wednesday after feeling weak and disoriented.
"The next morning, feeling better, he traveled to Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia to consult with his doctor about his earlier symptoms," the statement said.
Biden, who had what was described as a mild stroke in 2010, entered the Houston hospital "to investigate the cause of his symptoms," a Delaware Department of Justice statement said.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border