Beau Biden, eldest son of Vice President Joe Biden, underwent a "successful
procedure" at a Houston cancer center, the vice president's office said
The brief statement said Biden, 44, the Delaware attorney general, will "be discharged tomorrow and heading home to Delaware."
Beau Biden began undergoing tests at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Tuesday, the Houston Chronicle reported. He had visited hospitals in Chicago and Philadelphia in the past week.
Vice President Biden joined his son in Houston, the vice president's office said.
A statement from Beau Biden's office Monday said the attorney general was admitted to Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago last Wednesday after feeling weak and disoriented.
"The next morning, feeling better, he traveled to Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia to consult with his doctor about his earlier symptoms," the statement said.
Biden, who had what was described as a mild stroke in 2010, entered the Houston hospital "to investigate the cause of his symptoms," a Delaware Department of Justice statement said.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits