APPLE'S iPad is losing market share to local rivals in the Chinese tablet computer market, according to figures released yesterday.
Figures from market research firm IDC show the firm sold 1.5m tablets in the second quarter of 2013, giving it a market share of 28 per cent.
This is a sharp drop on the 49 per cent of sales that the iPad recorded for the same period last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise