Are you sick and tired of your cell phone seemingly running away from you? Wish you had a better way to manage such expensive and important devices? Look no further than Tobin's Tracker.
The system provides a quick and easy way to keep track of your cellular phone. The invention prevents the user from losing or misplacing a cell phone, which saves you from having to pay for a replacement phone. This offers added peace of mind, as it improves the phone's security. Additionally, the unit is adaptable for use with any item that you do not want to lose.
The inventor's personal experience inspired the idea. "I had a need for something like this," he said. "I often found myself losing my phone because I set it down somewhere and could not remember where I put it. My invention keeps this from happening to you."
The original design was submitted to the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/InventHelp/Cell-Phone-Invention/prweb11031619.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women