FW announces the release of RMS, a Remote Monitoring System for deployed Machine-to-Machine (M2M) assets. Cellular data networks are an integral component of corporate networks these days and managing M2M deployments can be complex. Created as a device interrogation application, RMS provides critical insight to the health and status of M2M assets. Knowing device health and status is paramount to the longevity and success of any deployment.
RMS is a powerful downtime prevention tool for any organization utilizing M2M technologies. With robust insight into capacity, coverage and hardware, FW technicians proactively correct deployed assets, keeping mission critical applications online when it matters most. All while saving money by detecting ‘why’ a system isn’t working and correcting remotely instead of having to send someone to investigate a problem.
Support technicians monitor real-time device statistics such as:
• Device Uptime
• Carrier Signal Gaps
• GPS Signal
• Device Location
Utilizing these statistic support technicians perform:
• Fix Device Issues
• Reload &
Learn more about RMS and the FW line of products at http://www.feeneywireless.com or contact one of our reps at (800) 683-4818.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11046317.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project