It's time for the cricket lovers to rush to cinemas for Pakistan's first ever sport based movie "Mein Hoon Shahid Afridi". The film based on Pakistan's most passionate game-cricket will be released on August 23, 2013 at the Atrium Cinema. "Mein Hoon Shahid Afridi" is a movie for anyone who loves cricket and dreams to represent Pakistan. PR of the premier is handled by Catalyst PR.
Talking with pride about his latest movie, Humayun Saeed of Six Sigma Films International said, "We feel proud to present Pakistan's very first movie based on sports.
We have taken special care of every single little element in the movie from sets, direction, costume designing, selection of cast to cinematography, to produce an entertainer with not just a gripping storyline but impressive visuals as well. 'Mein Hoon Shahid Afridi' is going to reshape our cinema industry forever.
It is not just a movie about sports; it is packed with great music, romance, action as well as comedy. It is a movie with a uniform appeal for all age groups. This is Six Sigma International Film's first movie venture but we want to produce many more entertaining movies and rejuvenate Pakistan's cinema industry."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia