The abstract of the patent published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office states: "The disclosure includes a description of a method of handling messages received at a messaging system server. The method includes storing, in non-persistent storage, messages received from at least one client, removing delivered messages from the non-persistent storage, and saving messages stored in the non-persistent storage to persistent storage after a delay interval."
The patent application was filed on
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women