The White House denied reports Tuesday that it
already is withholding aid from Egypt.
Spokesman Josh Earnest said a review of US aid to Eygypt recently ordered by President Barack Obama was still ongoing.
"That review has not concluded and published reports to the contrary that suggest aid to Egypt has been cut off are not accurate."
When asked whether aid had stopped during the review, Earnest declined to comment specifically except to say that US policy toward Egypt had not changed.
Most Popular Stories
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver