The new solution will bring together powerful XRS compliance and performance tools with Samsung Mobile s industry leading and high-performing mobile devices. The collaboration will allow drivers to receive select Samsung Mobile devices that will come with XRS trucking intelligence available for download. The integrated solution is expected to be available later this year.
We have a responsibility to ensure all drivers and fleets are compliant, and it s our goal to make compliance accessible, convenient and easy to use for everyone on the road, said
The Samsung Mobile devices will be equipped with Samsung for Enterprise (SAFE ) enhanced security features, specifically configured to ensure every user s mobile workforce has enterprise-focused IT policy controls, mobile device management protocols, virtual private network connectivity and on-device encryption. The Samsung Mobile SAFE program ensures enterprise mobile security for businesses, regulated and non-regulated industries.
Enterprise customers have increasingly unique requirements by line of business for both company owned and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) users, said
The new XRS mobile platform, which entered general release in
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal