With singles such as "I Invented Sex," "Neighbors Know My Name" and "Can't Be Friends," Trey Songz is one of the most sexual singers working in the R&B field today. Songz headlines Saturday at the House of Blues Atlantic City in Showboat Casino Hotel.
Other entertainers in Atlantic City on Saturday include singer Reba McEntire in Ovation Hall at Revel Casino-Hotel, comic Lewis Black in The Music Box at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa and comedian Jim Gaffigan for two shows in the Event Center at Borgata.
For tickets to these and all other area shows, visit pressofatlanticcity.com/
The comedy, "The World's End," follows a group of friends who discover an alien invasion during an epic pub crawl in their hometown in Britain. The film hits theaters Friday.
Other movies opening this week are "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones," starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers, above, on Wednes-day, "You're Next" on Fri-day and "The Spectacular Now," also on Friday.
Love and lost
From the New York Times best-selling author of "Me Before You," Jojo Moyes' new novel is titled "The Girl You Left Behind." The book entwines two love stories set 90 years apart and connected by a painting called "The Girl You Left Behind." The book arrives in stores Tuesday.
Tedeschi Trucks Band combines the husband and wife duo of Derek Trucks and Susan Tedeschi, above. Trucks plays guitar. Tedeschi plays guitar and sings. The band releases its second full-length studio recording, "Made Up Mind," Tuesday.
(C) 2013 pressofAtlanticCity.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits