CARTHAGE -- New England Celtic Arts in collaboration with Music New Brunswick will present Samantha Robishaud at Mahoosuc Arts on Tuesday, Aug. 27; at Skye Theatre Performing Arts Center on Wednesday, Aug. 28; and at Route 27 Arts on Thursday, Aug. 29. Curtain is 7 p.m. at each venue. A jam session at Skye Theatre will start at 6 p.m.
Robishaud's passion, desire and drive have led her to achieve incredible success in just a short time. She has always demonstrated a strong love for all styles of fiddle playing: her drive to perfect a unique feel and style has also been influenced through classical training.
Her latest CD "Collected" was released in May 2013 and she will be featuring songs and tunes from the new album on this tour in Maine.
Skye Theater is at 2 Highland Drive, South Carthage, 207-562- 4445. Mahoosuc Arts is in Bingham Hall, 45 Church Street, Bethel, 207-824-3575. Route 27 Arts is at the Stratton Community Building, 88 Main St., Stratton, 207-264-2300.
More information is available at: http://www.necelticarts.com
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts