The robustness of R-2614 answers to market need for maximum protection of electronic systems, such as connectors, amplifiers, and even microfluidic devices, from the ambient environment. The new release of NuSil’s Electronics and Engineering business unit is also as versatile as it is effective due to its adjustable, temperature-controlled cure schedule and low viscosity.
As a liquid silicone elastomer, R-2614 is flowable prior to cure, enabling it to easily conform to virtually any shape and to provide as thin or heavy a barrier as needed within the desired work time. Whatever the thickness of the material, the clarity of R-2614 facilitates assessment of electronic components, an assessment which includes measurement of the silicone’s own success in protecting the system from potentially inhibitive forces such as dust.
“R-2614 is highly valued for its flexibility and durability with regard to both processing and protection,” said
R-2614 is a 10:1 mix ratio silicone that cures at room temperature within 24 hours and responds to heat with a faster cure time. It has been tested per UL 94, Standard for Safety of Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and Appliances.
For more information, please contact
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb10640468.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status