• Multi-interface RS-232/422/485 or RS-232 models
• Z85230 Enhanced Serial Communications Controller (ESCC)
• Data rates to 128K bps (Burst mode)
• All modem control signals implemented
• PCI Express X1 compliant
• Compatible with all low profile and standard-height PCI Express slots
The 5102e multi-interface board is configurable for RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, RS-530, RS-530A or V.35, while the 5103e has an RS-232 interface. Both boards support data rates up to 128K bps. A digital phase lock loop (DPLL) circuit is included in each design for reliable communication when using NRZI or FM encoding.
Sealevel's SeaMAC synchronous serial driver provides HDLC/SDLC protocols as well as certain configurations of monosync, bi-sync and raw modes for critical communication development and support. Software utilities are included to speed application development and to assist in field installation.
The 5102e is available immediately from stock priced at
Like all Sealevel I/O products, the 5102e and 5103e are backed by free technical support and a lifetime warranty.
ABOUT SEALEVEL SYSTEMS, INC.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11043362.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects