Sunny Vale, CA (PRWEB)
The OPSWAT Certification Program is the industry standard for interoperability certification of endpoint security software applications. MacKeeper has been tested and fully complies with the OPSWAT Gold Certification requirements as a top security protection for the system while providing a smooth user experience.
The Gold Certification in AntiPhishing highlights MacKeeper’s ability to protect Apple’s Macintosh computers from a wide range of threats and vulnerabilities. Until recent years many believed that the Mac OS was virtually invincible to malware or phishing attempts, but attitudes have changed after several high level security issues including the FlashBack Malware that was first detected in April 2012.
“Receiving this certification from OPSWAT is a big achievement for MacKeeper and it shows our customers and our critics that we provide not only a legitimate security software, but that we are also very serious about what we do. It makes all of us very proud that we are recognized as one of the best security software solutions,” says Alex Kernishniuk MacKeeper’s Product Manager.
The OPSWAT certification has concluded that MacKeeper is compatible with leading SSL VPN and NAC solutions from vendors like Juniper,
The latest version of MacKeeper can be download from at http://www.MacKeeper.com.
More information about MacKeeper’s Gold OPSWAT Certification : http://www.opswat.com/certified .
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11043328.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook