SAN MARCOS, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 08/19/13 -- Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: THR) ("Thermon" or the "Company") today announced the appointment of Geoffrey DeMartino as Senior Vice President, Global Corporate Development. He will be responsible for coordinating the Company's strategic planning process as well as identifying, analyzing and recommending both organic growth opportunities and external opportunities for mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures. Mr. DeMartino will report to Rodney Bingham, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Prior to joining Thermon, Mr. DeMartino was a Senior Vice President with Moelis & Company LLC in Chicago, Illinois. He began his career in 1999 as an Analyst with Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Northwestern University.
Through its global network, Thermon provides highly engineered thermal solutions, known as heat tracing, for process industries, including energy, chemical processing and power generation. Thermon's products provide an external heat source to pipes, vessels and instruments for the purposes of freeze protection, temperature maintenance, environmental monitoring and surface snow and ice melting. Thermon is headquartered in San Marcos, Texas. For more information, please visit www.thermon.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays