SAN MARCOS, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 08/19/13 -- Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: THR) ("Thermon" or the "Company") today announced the appointment of Geoffrey DeMartino as Senior Vice President, Global Corporate Development. He will be responsible for coordinating the Company's strategic planning process as well as identifying, analyzing and recommending both organic growth opportunities and external opportunities for mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures. Mr. DeMartino will report to Rodney Bingham, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Prior to joining Thermon, Mr. DeMartino was a Senior Vice President with Moelis & Company LLC in Chicago, Illinois. He began his career in 1999 as an Analyst with Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Northwestern University.
Through its global network, Thermon provides highly engineered thermal solutions, known as heat tracing, for process industries, including energy, chemical processing and power generation. Thermon's products provide an external heat source to pipes, vessels and instruments for the purposes of freeze protection, temperature maintenance, environmental monitoring and surface snow and ice melting. Thermon is headquartered in San Marcos, Texas. For more information, please visit www.thermon.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits