SAN MARCOS, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 08/19/13 -- Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: THR) ("Thermon" or the "Company") today announced the appointment of Geoffrey DeMartino as Senior Vice President, Global Corporate Development. He will be responsible for coordinating the Company's strategic planning process as well as identifying, analyzing and recommending both organic growth opportunities and external opportunities for mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures. Mr. DeMartino will report to Rodney Bingham, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Prior to joining Thermon, Mr. DeMartino was a Senior Vice President with Moelis & Company LLC in Chicago, Illinois. He began his career in 1999 as an Analyst with Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Northwestern University.
Through its global network, Thermon provides highly engineered thermal solutions, known as heat tracing, for process industries, including energy, chemical processing and power generation. Thermon's products provide an external heat source to pipes, vessels and instruments for the purposes of freeze protection, temperature maintenance, environmental monitoring and surface snow and ice melting. Thermon is headquartered in San Marcos, Texas. For more information, please visit www.thermon.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness