SAN MARCOS, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 08/19/13 -- Thermon Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: THR) ("Thermon" or the "Company") today announced the appointment of Geoffrey DeMartino as Senior Vice President, Global Corporate Development. He will be responsible for coordinating the Company's strategic planning process as well as identifying, analyzing and recommending both organic growth opportunities and external opportunities for mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures. Mr. DeMartino will report to Rodney Bingham, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Prior to joining Thermon, Mr. DeMartino was a Senior Vice President with Moelis & Company LLC in Chicago, Illinois. He began his career in 1999 as an Analyst with Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Northwestern University.
Through its global network, Thermon provides highly engineered thermal solutions, known as heat tracing, for process industries, including energy, chemical processing and power generation. Thermon's products provide an external heat source to pipes, vessels and instruments for the purposes of freeze protection, temperature maintenance, environmental monitoring and surface snow and ice melting. Thermon is headquartered in San Marcos, Texas. For more information, please visit www.thermon.com.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today