Aug. 20--Crossover time: Colleyville-bred Demi Lovato, who's a judge on Fox's X
Factor, is "nearing a deal" to join Fox's Glee for a "significant arc" in its
Citing unnamed sources, TVLine's Michael Ausiello reports that "Lovato (who turns 21 on Tuesday) will play Dani, a NYC-based struggling artist friend of Rachel [Lea Michele] and Santana's [Naya Rivera]. She will also interact frequently with Adam Lambert's incoming character, and the pair will have several musical numbers together." The Hollywood Reporter confirms the report.
The deal calls for her to appear in at least six episodes, beginning with the second part of Glee's Beatles tribute on Oct. 3, Ausiello reports. The series returns at 8 p.m. Central on Sept. 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet