Aug. 20--Crossover time: Colleyville-bred Demi Lovato, who's a judge on Fox's X
Factor, is "nearing a deal" to join Fox's Glee for a "significant arc" in its
Citing unnamed sources, TVLine's Michael Ausiello reports that "Lovato (who turns 21 on Tuesday) will play Dani, a NYC-based struggling artist friend of Rachel [Lea Michele] and Santana's [Naya Rivera]. She will also interact frequently with Adam Lambert's incoming character, and the pair will have several musical numbers together." The Hollywood Reporter confirms the report.
The deal calls for her to appear in at least six episodes, beginning with the second part of Glee's Beatles tribute on Oct. 3, Ausiello reports. The series returns at 8 p.m. Central on Sept. 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go