Chinese State Councilor Yang Jiechi met with a
delegation led by three Mexican ministers on Monday, vowing to boost bilateral
Yang met with Secretary of Foreign Relations Jose Antonio Meade, Secretary of Communications and Transportation Gerardo Ruiz Esparza and Secretary of Tourism Claudia Ruiz Massieu Salinas.
Yang said China attaches great importance to the development of friendly and mutually beneficial cooperation with Mexico.
China will work with Mexico to enrich bilateral strategic partnership in order to benefit the people of the two countries, he said.
Meade said Mexico is ready to work with China to implement the agreements reached by the countries' leaders and expand bilateral cooperation in politics, trade and mutual investment in order to achieve common development goals.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States