Blinkx, an Internet Media platform powered by Core video technology, announced an initiative to create original online videos and launch four channels on Blinkx.com.
In a release, the Company noted that the videos, based around common interests and passions of audiences, will leverage Blinkx's AdHoc platform and be complemented by contextually relevant advertising. Catering to influential young women, millennial men, moms and more, each original video will delve into a memorable topic, whether timely pop culture commentary, details on new gaming releases or practical tips for family activities. The videos will be augmented with playlists of related videos, curated from over 900 content partners.
The Company will present:
-Ella TV, The home for stylishly fresh content, Ella TV brings the best beauty tips, red carpet rundowns and fashion advice for 18- 34 year-old women.
-MomIQ TV, From family time to "me" time, MomIQ TV helps moms deal with anything and everything that life throws their way.
-Giant Realm TV, Unfiltered, honest and fresh content. Giant Realm TV is for 18-34 year-old guys who are passionate about gaming, gadgets, entertainment and more.
-Blinkx TV, Rounding up the viral web, Blinkx TV offers a riveting playlist of hilarious bloopers, amazing stunts, ridiculous pranks and cute animals.
"This original video initiative is a huge step forward in what Blinkx does as a company, allowing us to transition from an aggregator of premium videos to an actual content creator," said Dan Slivjanovski, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Blinkx. "By creating interesting and entertaining videos for these specific groups of consumers, we will provide fantastic content tailored specifically to our diverse audience and give advertisers an incredible opportunity to connect with these demographics in exciting new ways never before available across our properties."
Blinkx is an Internet media platform.
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia